As you have learned, your visit will offer plenty of things to do in the summer or winter, so book with confidence, you will not be disappointed!
Booking is easy, please contact us for further details and specials.
Prices are per property per week, change over day is Saturday (flexible out of high season)
|OCTOBER - APRIL Low season||£230|
|MAY-JUNE AND MID SEPTEMBER -OCTOBER Medium Season||£250 |
|JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER High Season (minimum two weeks booking) ||£350 |
| Christmas, New Year, Easter ||£400 |
Property is let on 1 week basis (apart from high season) and shorter visits can be arranged, please esquire for details. Changeover day is Saturday, check in 15.00, check out 11.00.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required at time of booking. The balance should be paid 30 days prior to the start of the holiday. An additional breakage deposit of £100 is also required at time of booking. This will be returned within 5 days of departure subject to house inspection.
The price includes the consumption (£40 per week extra heating supplement between October-April), bedlinen, towels, welcome pack, final cleaning. If you require additional cleaning during your stay it can be arranged for £15.
Pets are welcome to stay at the property. There is a travel baby cot, available at request free of charge.
Please note that payment of deposit confirms acceptance of the Terms & Conditions below:
1. Property: The property is located at:
10 Via Roma, Bomba (CH), Abruzzo, Italy 66042
The property is furnished and includes kitchen fitted furniture, oven, hob, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, kitchen utensils, dishes, pans, kitchen table with 6 chairs, wood burner, two leather sofa-beds, two cabinets, coffee table, TV/dvd, cd player and remote controls to them, washing machine, bathroom furniture, towels, patio furniture (table, 6 chairs), double bed, two bedside tables, double mirror wardrobe, bunk bed, chest of drawers, light fittings, two air con units with remote controls.
** The loss of any of four remote controls of the property incurs a fee of £50, Please look after them.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and _____________persons.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge or £25 per person per week for guests in addition to 6 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 15.00 on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11.00 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules in Attachment A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of £______ and breakage deposit of £100 are due at the time of booking.
The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees. The breakage deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 14 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring professional cleaning (soft furnishing, bed linen); or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 60 days of the Check-in Date:
£ _______ per week x ____ weeks = £_________
Less deposit £(_________)
TOTAL Due £ _________
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit is non-refundable. 50% of the balance will be refunded, if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date, otherwise payment is not refundable.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travel insurance, which covers traveller's loss in case of them having to cancel their vacation, any health issues and lost/stolen property.
11. Partial refund, 24 Hours rule: Both parties agree that it is the owner's responsibility to resolve a problem with the property within 24 hours. Guests are to check the holiday home on arrival and report any problems to home owner. Guests are to report any problems (as essential piece of equipment is broken, cleaning problems) with the property during their stay to Home owner and he is to rectify it within 24 hours. If home owner does not rectify the problem within 24 hours the Guests are due an appropriate refund. Guests are not entitled to refund in the following cases:
11.1. If Owner was not made aware of the problem or given a chance to rectify the problem.
11.2. The issue can be classed as "Act of God" or circumstances beyond Owner's control (airline strike, guest's illness etc).
11.3. If the problem was reported after checking out.
11.4. No refunds will be given for weather conditions. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
12. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are cheque, bank transfer, paypal.
By my signature below I agree that all rental monies are to be refunded per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I agree with the terms and conditions above and Rental Rules.
The parties agree to the terms and conditions, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below. Also Payment of deposit confirms acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Signature (electronic or manual)
Phone number (during stay)
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas (on the road outside of the house or in the municipal car park subject to availability of spaces). Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
10. Water and Sewage: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to £1000.
11. Please try to keep your use of heating, water and electricity as low as possible. The following are some ideas:
- keep the air conditioning settings to 20-22 degrees.
- turn the air conditioning units off if you open the windows or the balcony doors so that the air conditioning is not working to heat / cool the outside air.
- only use the washing machine when you have enough clothes to fill it.
- only put the amount of water you actually need in the kettle.
- make sure lights are switched off when you leave a room or the house